The Sarah Ball Scholarship Fund
The Sarah Ball Scholarship Fund was created to honor and
memorialize the life of a young woman whose commitment to
Hip-Hop culture, thirst for new experiences and knowledge,
and genuine kindness inspired everyone she touched.
This fund provides financial assistance in the amount of $700.00
for young women to attend dance events around the nation.
Our hope is that they may carry on Sarah’s legacy by gathering
knowledge, pursuing passions, and connecting communities
- Be a young woman between the ages of 12 and 24 in the United States
- Have a commitment to dance and/or Hip-Hop culture
To honor Sarah's unique personality, we want you to show us yours! Please use whatever medium best suits you (video, written essay, poetry, visual art, or a format we have yet to dream up) to answer the following questions:
- What motivates your dance?
- How will you use the experience gained from this scholarship?
- Sarah worked for everything she attained, whether that meant working three jobs to afford travel or putting in extra hours alone in the studio training. In what ways do you demonstrate accountability and hard work?